Terms and Conditions
All purchases must be paid in full before delivery unless Cash on Delivery has been agreed. We will continue to own, and reserve the right to repossess any goods sold from its web site until payment has been received and cleared in full. Payments are accepted on most credit or debit cards. Please allow 5 working days for clearance of personal cheques. Payment details.
2. Terms of Sale
All purchases made are subject to these terms and conditions and they do not affect your statutory rights.
3. Returns within 7 days of delivery
- You are entitled to a statutory cooling off period on orders placed on the internet, beginning from the date you placed your order and ending 7 working days after you received the goods. Our returns policy.
- You must inform us in writing by e mail during the cooling off period that you are cancelling the contract.
- As all of our furniture is handmade and quoted sizes may vary by up to 5%, if this is the case we will refund the cost excluding the delivery charge and a collection fee may be applicable.
- If the goods, excluding Special Orders, are cancelled before delivery and they do not fall into the category of “a Special Order”, we will refund the money paid in full, including delivery charge.
- If you cancel the order and the goods have been dispatched and are on route to you, we may not be able to cancel the delivery. In this case, you are responsible for the goods when they are delivered. Keep them wrapped and make arrangements for them to be returned to us as soon as possible and in any event, within 30 days of delivery to you. Goods are refunded within 30 days less the cost of delivery and the collection fee applied at the same rate.
- If the goods have been delivered to you and you cancel the order within 7 working days of delivery, you are responsible for them. You must make arrangements for them to be returned to us as soon as possible and in any event, within 30 days of delivery to you. When we receive the goods back in “as new” condition, we will refund the money you have paid less the cost the collection.
4. Care of Furniture
Due to the nature of solid wood, changes in relative humidity may cause some small movement in the timbers, great care has been taken to reduce the incidence of such occurrence, however by the very nature of the solid timbers the complete elimination is impossible. All our timbers are dried to beyond acceptable moisture contents, However wood is a natural fibre and can never be 100% guaranteed against small amounts of movement. It is extremely rare that the structural integrity of our furniture will be compromised. Please avoid furniture polishes such as Mr Sheen etc, this will dry out the timbers. Please simply buff with a dry lint free cloth for best results, or use good quality proprietary wax.